Sometimes you learn from others mistakes sometimes you are the lesson.
What I have learned today.
1. When a customer tells you, I had a problem with a toner cartridge. That translates into English to, I couldn't figure out how to install the new cartridge, and I accidentally dumped then entire thing into the mechanism.
2. Cyan Minolta toner tastes a lot less like blueberry than one would hope.
3. When you are covered from head to toe with blue toner your co-workers do not make eye contact.
4. Soap and water really don't remove large amounts of toner from your skin.
5. Surprisingly enough hand sanitizer does.
6. On average it takes about 4 scrubbings to get a particular bit of skin free of toner.
I got new toys to go inside my other toys. they work good(well for now but I know in 6 months time I will be eyeballing a faster set) .
I didn't mention in my last post that I was sick yesterday. Summer cold with aches, pains and a stuffy nose /sore throat. After the bike accident I felt ok for about 2 hours, then it was time to pay back all those loans my body took out. Gene found me in a tub of hot water with a book, I must have looked extra special bad, he had the most concerned look on his face.
So the aches and pains are still around along with some new ones from the accident. The nose is still bleeding not bad but every time I touch it my hand comes away with a bloody smear on it.
The plan for today Sleep, then walk to the local bike shop to pick up a new handlebar and grip tape. I will have them install it if they have time.
Just did an endo/faceplant. Lot of blood one large scrape on my right hand, but it's on my numb finger so not much pain. I smacked my nose and it bleed and bleed scarring lots of other riders and walkers. But I am home hot shower has been had and ice packs are at the ready.
In the sum up it would have been much worse if I hadn't had my helmet on.
While I was at Fry's yesterday I saw a $2.99 pedometer in the impulse buy bins. I have been wanting to know how much I run around in a day so I tossed it into my basket. Today I wore it for most of the day at work. At 11 am I was over 2000 steps then I forgot about it until 3pm when I realized I had knocked it off my belt. I found it around 3:30 and put it back on. Around 5 I looked at it it was 78398 at 6:20 when I checked it read 00211. No I don't think I ran 50 miles today I think the pedometer is a bit sensitive and is reading my normal body movements as steps. I feel like I ran around 20 miles today Tuesdays are like that.
Ran off fro work a bit early. It was too hot to work, and I feel I am owed a bit for last Monday.
Just got back from the show. My review 85 minutes of explosions bracketed by two giant needles..